Bert's Rock Rhythm Pack
BM Profiles - Bert’s Rock Rhythm pack.
In this pack you’ll find various rock rhythm rigs, divided in a SC/P90/HB studio/merged folder (24 profiles) and a DI folder (6 profiles).
These profiles are all taken from amps I already profiled, but are all revisited or never used before.
Some of the amps were profiled in the pre merged era. That explains the low number of DI profiles.
After thoroughly testing all rigs I decided to go for only one SC/P90/HB folder.
So, no separate humbucker folder because in my opinion all rigs go very well with a Les Paul or similar.
Hereby the list of used amps:
- TKL : a recreation of a van Weelden Twinkleland
- BEC : a recreation of a Bogner Ecstasy classic
- F-man : a recreation of a Friedman BE100
- Filmo : a recreation of a Bell & Howell Filmosound
- Jacky : a recreation of a Jackson Ampworks NC 30
- KAE+ : a recreation of a Custom Audio Electronics CAE 3+
- M-SL100 : a recreation of a Marshall Superlead 100
- MP-1 : a recreation of an ADA MP-1
- Gainman : a recreation of a van Weelden Gainland
- S-SLO : a recreation of a Soldano SLO 100
- V-emp : a recreation of a V-Empire blue rumble MK II
- Big-B : a recreation of a Budda Superdrive 45
- Archie : a recreation of a Marshall SL100 together with a J.Rocket Archer
- KH : a recreation of a Kittyhawk Supreme I
- IngW : a recreation of a Marshall Yngwie Malmsteen
- ML-Beta : a recreation of a MI Amplification Megalith Beta MK II
- Katz : a recreation of a Bogner Ecstasy classic (ch 1) together with a Katzenkönig OD
Please do try the effects that I programmed in the various slots.
Especially the pre stack boost and distortion (slot 2 and 3) will give your sound more spice!!
I created a kind of what I call “sound thickener”. It’s located in slot 3.
Try it!! It won’t thicken up your sound drastically but gives you a subtle thickness.
Again I’ve added some of my personal tweaked delays, reverbs and other stuff to the rigs.
I hope you’ll enjoy this Rock Rhythm pack!!